Old November 6th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

"RPSinha" wrote in message
While researching commercially available canned foods, I am discovering
that it is almost impossible to find a brand that avoids all things
touted in the nutrition literature as bad:

Will you please stop this obsessive stuff?

Give your cat canned food that has meat as a first ingredient. Meat, not
fish.
Supplement with a bit of dry if you want.

You have healthy cats, with no diagnosed problems, right?

Don't make problems for yourself. Believe me, they will come.