Old September 15th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default Exploring Cat Island

Wagon cat: My name be Seamus. Have ye business in the village?

Amelia: Hello, Seamus. Yes, we're on our way to meet McDougal. We're told
he's the one we need to talk to about holding the Jellicle Ball here.

Seamus: Ah, that would be grand! It has been many years since the Ball
was held here. Since long before we lost the thread, even. I would wager
that McDougal will do most anything within reason to assist ye with plans
to hold the Ball here.

[Sammy cat interrupts during a lull in the conversation]

Sammy: Excuse me, Mr Seamus, sir. Dis crossroads we iz coming up on -
does da offur road go towards da ocean? An maybe some fishing boats or
somefing?

Seamus: Aye, it does. There's a fishing port a kilometer or so to the
east. Are ye wantin' to look it over?

Sammy: Yes, sir, please. If you could let us off we could walk dere.

[Seamus pulls the cart to a stop, and Sammy, Ranger, and Beauty climb
down. They wave to Seamus, Amelia, and the others, then start walking to
the east. The cart starts rolling again.]