Old February 5th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default My TED visit

butted owrz howze iz beree gratful to alla earmitez efuriwhere... when soft
anna furee getted chester fur minesef aza furnd... da peoplez who had sined
upta get hizsef refusled hisef beclawz dey sayed him hadda earmitez, well
him didunt him hadda ear waxez... so soft sayed to shelter heper, ursef
shuldint giffa kitte to anee hoomin who can't tella diffurinze anna treet
for it aneeway, Storrmmee
"cshenk" wrote in message
Yuck! I don't have those. Theyz nasty and dey poop in your ears.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

"Sundance" wrote in message
When I first adoptid Meowmie, she did dat fing where she putted likwid in
myown eerz efurryday. Da TED telled her I had eer mitez. Yoo wud da TED
wud know if I had eerz or not, but she juss sed "mitez".

Sundance

"cshenk" wrote in message
Hai! I gets grain free or my ears getz all funny and hurtz anna my skin
gets all itchy anna my fur starts falling off cauz I licking the itchies
off. Iffin dat happens, I haz to be gud about gettin mai ears all wet
inside 2 times a day fur 2 weeks until day getz better.