Old February 17th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default A non-event

Miranda went in for her annual shots yesterday. She was an angel, as
usual: completely silent all the way on the bus, came out of the carrier
and cowered (poor baby) on the examining table - weighed in at 3.4 kilos
(about 7.5 lbs), exactly the same as last year - gave a little kick when
the vet gave her her shot, and then quietly went back into the carrier.

She just quietly submitted to everything the vet did, like looking her
over before giving her the shot. Apparently she has a little tartar, but
not enough to warrant a cleaning. The vet told me I wouldn't have to
bring her back until next year for her shots, and we'll see if the
tartar has built up.

She is soooo much easier to take to the vet than Caliban. She sat
quietly in her carrier all the way home, too, and seemed to forgive me
immediately when we got home. Unless maybe I find something wet and
squishy in my shoe a week from now.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki