Old July 15th 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Ping Kalmia: ESPY HAS BEEN RANSOMED and is home!

"dgk" wrote

Oh, I'd cancel if surger was needed, but surgery has been ruled out.
The specialty vet said that they don't consider that until other
options have been tried. They count this as strike one. I need to feed
him only wet food - until now I gave him dry food after he finished
eating the wet food. All quallity stuff but still, no dry food at all
now.

Think maybe you want to save yourself some money in the long run, Kalmia,
you cheap *******?

I should even add some water to his wet food and they recommend a pet
fountain. I already have a pet fountain (the platinum one of course -
no less for my felines). I've even been adding some water to his wet
food such as Wellness Turkey, turning it into a slurry. He always
likes the juice so this works well. He ate a lot this morning but I
had to follow him around placing it under his face.

They really don't have a cause for this but there may not be one. It
is apparently unrelated to the liver or heart. Could be.

The ransom payment was around $1,600 - less than originally projected.
That, of course, doesn't count the $800 spent the previous week.

THIS is what can happen to male cats on dry food, esp. the cheap stuff you
are feeding your cat.