Old February 18th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Fank Yew Mme Anais :)

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:20:26 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

We awl wunt tew fank yew fur diz wunnerful tryp on da Love Bote n wee r awl
habbing sew mutch fuhn, mayking noo frendz, (wike Cash-pup n Auntie Mabel
..da doggies
vizitingg wiff old frendz, habbing sutch gud fudz, n bootiful state rheumz,
n ugin, wee awl wunt tew fank yew. Yoo r wunnerful n wee awl uhpreesheate
yew. . yeUP

Luvz, Mosey MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps , BobQat n Mimzy

Awww, fangu!

Itz furry nice to heer yur kind wurda. I hopes
dat you iz haffink a nice time and enjoyink
yurseff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs