Old April 22nd 14, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default This newsgroup is about CATS!

jmcquown wrote:

On 4/16/2014 2:26 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

Jill (and sweet cat Persia)

wait a minute? persia has a killfile too?

Sure she does. She regularly killfiles her toy mousies and the catnip
socks.

I wonder if robert is a troll with the last name CATT??

I've seen the name before but not in long while. Suddenly pops up again
talking about all the spam. What?

i dont see much spam i guess if its here i killed it off
(with goofy)

LOL

Robert Catt posts about Mooch, his porch feral. He may not post very
often these days, but he's a regular.

--
Joyce

- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?
- MY SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!! sorry honey!
-- damnyouautocorrect.com