Old September 4th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default EMERGENCY!!: Seriously injured cat and I CANNOT do anything about it (sort of - READ!) PLEASE HELP!

The OP needs to keep calling. You can't sit there and expect to get action
if you wait.

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response to "CatNipped" :

Please take him to the humane society. If he is so horrifically
injured that they will not treat him, it would be better to have
him humanely euthanized.

They still haven't returned my call almost ~6 hours later and they've
now been open for almost ~2 hours.

R.I.P. "Puss Puss" 20080904 0901 AM EST

Thanks for responding... I'll post pictures later since I'm sure no
one even believes this ****e happened. *rolling eyes*

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.