Old July 25th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default daddy?...

Debbie Wilson wrote:

I have heard baby kittens purring from 2 weeks of age. I have four CP
foster kittens here with their mum at the moment - born in a back
garden, though mum is extremely friendly, a young tabby girl. She has 3
tabby and one black kitten. They are a little timid and hissy but
becoming better every day, and all have already got homes waiting for
them - the mum with her two sons to one, and the two tabby girls to
another. It is good to be fostering again, after a long absence for
various reasons.

Aww, that sounds adorable. I think a mother cat and pre-weaned kittens
would be the ideal foster situation. And I'd do it in a heartbeat, but
it just wouldn't go over well at my place. Plus I really feel that three
is enough!

Joyce