Old May 27th 20, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Fun Play Session with Buffy

On 5/26/2020 5:18 PM, Mahoney,Dan wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Hi folks!Â* How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy.Â* We had a
great play session with a fishing wand toy.Â* Chasing it all over the
place and jumping through her kitty barrel.Â* As usual, in the middle
of the living room she gathered a few other toys around her.Â* She
picked one to hug. When she got tuckered chasing the mousie dangling
from the wand she wound up in the kitty barrel with a fluffy upside
down catnip-filled squirrel toy.Â* Got a pic of her taking a break:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5hD890P/may26barrel.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful!

She really is pretty. I keep saying to her "Someone painted stripes on
your face."

Jill