Old March 27th 05, 11:56 AM
Debbie Wilson

jmcquown wrote:

I will serve this with some toasted sourdough bread. Might make some
couscous, not sure yet. Seems like everything I prepare, I wing it based on
last minute thoughts.

Quite oftem the most successful way! Sonds delicious, Jill. Tonight we
are having a typical roast chicken dinner for 5 - chicken roasted with a
mixed herb coating, roast potatoes, sage & onion stuffing, pigs in
blankets (streaky bacon wrapped round cocktail sausages, and roasted
till crispy!), green beans and carrots. Followed by a new flavour of
Viennetta ice cream pudding I found in the supermarket yesterday :-))

And BTW, best of luck for the job application, it sounds like it was
made for you!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com