Old March 29th 05, 05:48 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Sun 27 Mar 2005 01:26:48a, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Oh, and the travel club my parents belong to have a trip to
Greece in the late summer/fall and I've decided I'm going with.
I have to figure out how to get all the kitties cared for by
then.

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I'd love to go to Greece. But
first I have to go to Scotland- a salute to my heritage

They said they were going to Ireland, and that is where my mother's
family is from, and I wanted to go there. I can't financially do both
in the near future, and since they haven't decided when to go to
Ireland, I'll *just* go to Greece. LOL I can't wait!!

--
Cheryl

You should all go to Mykonos. It is the most lovely of the islands.