Old December 17th 16, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Brave driver saves kitten on Russian highway

jmcquown wrote:

On 12/15/2016 6:25 AM, Rusty wrote:
I am glad the kitten survived with all those cars buzzing by it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAMr0zluw0

Winnie

Bless that man! Even though I knew (from you) the kitten survived I was
on pins and needles until he stopped and rescued the kitten.

Exactly! Some of them came so close to running right over it. Luckily it
was a short video, or I wouldn't have any fingernails left.

--
No one should try to hit another's bumper. But bumper bumpage is a part of
life. Yawn and get on with it. -- Gene Weingarten