Old June 11th 04, 03:34 PM
dgk

On 11 Jun 2004 00:20:49 -0700, (Kate Orman) wrote:

I have two desexed adult male indoor-only cats. At night, a
neighbourhood cat visits our house and lurks in the front yard, often
sitting on the doorstep. This completely freaks out my pair, with lots
of banging and crashing as they jump up on things to try to get a view
of the other fellow, meowing, growling, ridiculous barking noises, and
generally waking us up. We rent, or I'd just build a fence or
something to keep the Enemy Cat out. Is there some harmless way I can
scare the intruder off?

Thanks for any advice!
- Kate

Cats don't like citrus smells. You can try spraying some citrus stuff
around for a while until it gets the hint.