Old February 15th 11, 12:14 PM
Kris L. Christine Kris L. Christine is offline
Senior Member

Location: The Rabies Challenge Fund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Graham View Post
Around here, there are many who don't license their dogs, much less their
cats, so I would say that the laws you are talking about are basically
unenforceable. And, from a practical standpoint, as a libertarian, I think I
would like my government to be doing something else other than sniffing
around for cats and dogs anyway.
The problem is that for dogs and cats who are sick, they are forced to be vaccinated against rabies even if it will negatively impact their health. This bill will not result in more government intervention, it will simply exempt sick dogs and cats from the rabies vaccination requirement that already exists in the law.
Kris L. Christine
Founder, Co-Trustee
THE RABIES CHALLENGE FUND
www.RabiesChallengeFund.org