Old June 9th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Bikini Waxing

On 2006-06-09, CatNipped penned:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Does anyone do it themselves???

Not only no, but heck no!

OK, but you get to wear boxer trunks at the beach if you want to - I
don't think they make those for women (but they should - not every
women looks like Cindy Crawforn in a swimsuit!!!). ;

Not so fast. They do make "board shorts" for women. They also make
"boy shorts" (dunno why they call 'em that as I don't know of any male
who would wear them), which are very short but shaped like shorts, not
underwear.

When I was younger I also bought some men's swim trunks because I
found the pockets convenient for clamming on Okracoke Island ...

Personally, I think the whole issue is ridiculous. I've seen the
amount of hair that men will happily put on display, and it simply
doesn't make sense to me to freak out over a hair or two.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully