Old February 9th 16, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default R Mommy is In Surjeree

On 2/9/16 1:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

All of usses here are sending all the best power-purrs and tail wags dat
we can manage, an da hoomins is sendin purrs an prayers.

Sammy