Old March 18th 16, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default As the first day of spring approaches...

We will leave for the mountain retreat tomorrow.
We still have to pack lots of stuff , including Pipps winking gown n veil.
PookyKat, BobQat, Mimzy, Pipps, Wee Tygur n wee Mayzy will be there as well.
We all look forward to this grin
Mosey

"Community Kitties" wrote

The mountain retreat of the late Cleopatra Silvercat, now a freely
available community resource, is quite busy. The gardening crew, led by
Hector (a skunk) and Squeaky (a rabbit) get their workers trimming the
lush green lawn and sprucing up the flowers, while volunteers from the
security force (brown bears) work on trimming the hedges in the formal
garden. Golden eagles fly overhead, checking on the work and calling out
to those below what areas need special attention.

Indoors the maintenance staff (mostly mountain lions and porcupines)
tidy the guest rooms and public areas, while the kitchen staff checks
that they all the supplies they need for a large banquet and for lots
and lots of snacks.