Old February 22nd 05, 05:44 PM
Kelly

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1109092907.d766de7b2a55b96328df22d2901c560c@t eranews...

"Kelly" wrote:

Well with the way Oscar is
howling, I'm afraid to report that I took him this morning to be boarded

at
the local vet clinic until we gain access to the new house on March 11.
cannot be kept up like this.

What a great temporary solution. Kudos to you.

It didnt' feel like a great solution, I feel so guilty! In the car he made
me cry because he looked up at me with those cute eyes, made a little meow
while looking straight at me... then put his head down and fell asleep. Poor
Oscar!! If only he could have eventually ceased meowing... I am still
amazed and cannot believe he kept it up for over 12 hours straight. Man!

Kelly