Old August 18th 04, 03:25 AM
formerly known as 'cat arranger'

"M.C. Mullen" wrote in message
:
: "formerly known as 'cat arranger'"
: schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ulfTc.41095$Oi.19699@fed1read04...
: |
: | wrote in message
: | ...
: | : I once bought a CB radio for a tenner, 6 years or so back,
: | : Its was faulty, I rang the chap who sold it me and he said to bring it
: | back
: | : for a refund, no problem. I said I would be right there. I picked the
: | radio
: | : up only to find my un'neuterd tom to had squirted it good stile and it
: was
: | : dripping out of the bottom case. I rang him back and lied, I said I
just
: | : turned it on and guess what its working now... Then I chucked it in
the
: | bin.
: | :
: | :
: |
: | A friend had a similar problem in the nuclear
: | power plant he worked at.
:
:
: He chucked in the bin ???

I just have to remind myself that things could be worse.
Do you know how to repair a thin wire on a USB headphone
chewed through by a cat?