Old February 13th 17, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Nooz frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Gud eevnin, kitteez. I hope yoo iz awl doin well.

I iz afrayed dat I haz sum bad nooz. I haz lerned dat I purrobly haz
cansermonsterz. Da TED wantz to do lotsa mor testz an stufz to figger
owt ezackly whut kind uv cansermonsterz, an whare dey iz, an how big
dey iz. But it seemz dat it wudnt make much difurentz juss to know
dat infurmashun, so Meowmie mite deside not to let dem do mor testz.

So I iz tryin to hewp Meowmie figger owt whut iz bestest fur
myownself. I still feelz purrty gud an gitz arown da howse juss fine,
so I duznt fingk I will be leevin fur da Brij furry soon. But in kase
I furgitz, I wud like to say dat it haz bin a purrivilij to serv az
yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez as well as Diplocat to Furrance.

Rebecca, VC
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
Diplocat to Furrance

Iowna and Daisy-chan tell Cash to hurry up putting on his sandals (it's
raining where he is). He straps on his hot pink ones that will keep
his toes dry and grabs his yellow rain jacket plus the pink one for
Iowna. Handing an umbrella to Daisy-chan, she jumps on hs back and they
head for the porter.

Daisy-chan dismounts and heads to her fellow VC for a nose boink.
Iowna is a little slower but gets there, and after a simple dry tounge
lick to be sure where she is, she manages a nose bonk/nuzzle.

Cash doffs his sandals by the door and plopps himself by Rebecca. He's
a very warm pillow. Daisy-chan tries to take the spot by Rebecca's
belly but somehow Iowna inserts herself and with a sigh, she again
knows she gets displaced by the younger 14yo puppy... Ah well, she
cuddles in and with a slow blink tells Rebecca, " I have been teaching
them to nap, and Iowna does it really well".