Old March 26th 16, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default Cat toys

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:58:04 -0700 (PDT), my
wrote:

What are some good strong cat toys i can buy and where can i buy them

Get some catnip and put it in a sock, then tie a knot in it.

One of mine loves a little silly-looking mouse that I can buy at
Target for a couple of dollars. She guards it zealously, gives it
baths in the water bowl and even leaves it in the other cat's food
bowl as a gesture of friendship/love, I guess.

I think it all depend on the cat and the toy. My other cat is not
interested in the mouse.