Old May 30th 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Brought her home last night....

On Mon, 28 May 2012 14:01:36 -0700, Phoenix
wrote:
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that
belonged to a friend with multiple health problems who could not
really take care of both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She
has not yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling
her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But
nice to have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is
adapting quickly and well.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how you adjust to each other. I think
that "new kitty" stories are the most riveting of adventures.