Old August 11th 03, 02:25 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , BrandyÂ*Alexandre at
? wrote on 8/10/03 10:39 PM:

Karen Chuplis wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

There has never been a call yet for a nation wide ban, more's the
pity. Would you care to post specifics. And numbers of the HUGE
number of people.

You seem to rely heavily on anecdotal evidence, so here's an anecdote:
It's still widely done and widely requested. Attempts to ban it have
caused a great deal of controversy. One need only look at WQest
Hollywood. That's supportive enough of my assumption. I think it
supports my argument more than you little anecdotes support yours.

I've given proof and statistics in other threads and Lauren posted the
studies again here last night. Get your glasses out.

Karen