Old January 17th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default cat's a talkers or not

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
Aggie Marble and Victor Velcro only talk when they want something or to
tell me they are displeased about something I have done or not done for
them.

Four on the other hand is a chatter box. He has a deep voice with a
narrow range of variations. He just talks up a storm. Is a talking cat an
offshoot of socialization when the cat was a kitten or a trait of the
individual cat?

FWIW, I always figured my guys got here, and sized the situation up, and saw
that you'd better speak right up around here, and so they did.