Old January 17th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default cat's a talkers or not

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Ann" wrote in message
Are your cats talkers or are they quiet? Do they come looking for you and
talk to you? Do they sound different or the same?

Cinnamon and Abby talk more than Samwise. They all have something to say
when I'm getting there food ready.

Cinnamon and Abby will talk to me when they want attention or to go out
on the enclosed porches. I can usually tell which of the girls is talking
even if I'm not in the room with them but, not always.

The other day I had just fed the cats and they were in seperate
rooms.( They are seperated when they eat) with doors closed . I was in
the livingroom with Cinnamon and heard Abby in the kitchen. She sounded
just like Cinnamon. I had to be sure what cat was in the room with me.

None of the present clowder are big talkers but will respond when talked
to. Bandit used to complain every time I stuck a camera in her face.

One amendment to that - Ozzy. Ozzy
luuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeesssssss ssss Sammy, but is
(understandably) afraid of her - hey, she's big and scary looking to him
even if he is 12 pounds of muscle and she is 20 pounds of wuss. So whenever
he comes into a room with her he starts "mrrp-ing" at her with an
inquisitive rising tone at the end. It's almost like he's sweet talking her
and saying both, "Hi, I love you" and "Please don't hurt me" all at the same
time. ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs,