Old March 18th 12, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Offurink ov Pozishun: Assistant Chief Justicat

fudz sttelerz iz not a gud thing, diz iz why we iz gwad we duzint haffa
doggie thing, OEJ
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
oej must help punnish fudz steelers, ok?
beauty

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:47:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

nawt tew wuri OEJ. n ai fank yew fur awl yer votez.
Pipps, Assistant Chief Justicat

ok i sees diz late beclawz da hoomin didunt reada whole thread furzt like
hersef shuda, OEJ

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Furry wewll, Heoweffurr, I see dat OEJ haz dat pozishun,
soooo I wyll purrmote OEJ to Vice Chief Justicat .

At da negzt powztink ov da
Kwarterlee Lizt of Offurrsirz az of 1 Aprul, 2012
it wyll reed:

Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Vice Chief Justicat ... OEJ
Assistant Chief Justicat ... Pipps
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
As Chief Justicat, I would welcome Pipps as Assistant Chief Justicat. I
fink here would do a gudgud job. I'z vote yes.

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 20:32:06 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Diz iz a repozt on diz gnu thred:

Ranger, iz Chief Justicat da sayne fing az uh Juge? ai dunt hab uh
job
in diz wunnerful Community

Pipps--pouting

Pipps,
Ar yu sayin dat yu wud be willink tu be Assistant Chief Justicat?

__Yus, ai wud indead. ai kan dew uh gud job.

Ranger, wud diz be hunky dory wiff yuz?

Enny opjekshunz?

I wyll re-pozt diz on anudder ofishul thred, furr yur replyz.