Old June 4th 15, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buffy Pic

On Thu, 04 Jun 2015 16:33:09 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Yes, she is. If she'd only stop trying to hold onto me with those claws
extended. She's sort of treating me like a piece of furniture,
something to be grabbed onto. It's not as if I'm trying to carry her
around. When she's in my lap and I need to get up sometimes ouch!

I'll need to get a lesson in claw clipping.

Your first front-clawed cat? She's just precious, and after pointing the
Facebook group to your pictures, they're just oohing and aahing over how
pretty she is.