Old July 11th 03, 05:32 AM
L. Kelly

"Calvin Rice" wrote in message
m...
| This is an update on the stray cat saga told here over a month ago.
|
| In any case the aggression by the stray toward the younger male
| continues to flare up. It's intolerable and horrible, and I don't
| seem to have any hope of stopping it. The stray cat is very docile
| with me, making me think he was not originally a stray. But he is not
| docile with the other male cats.
|
| Calvin Rice

Hi Calvin,

I have no personal experience with Feliway, but have heard many other rave about its
magic when dealing with aggressive behaviours in cats. It almost sounds as though your
new stray has "adopted" you as his own and does not wish to share your time or attentions
with the other cats. This is not uncommon, but I'm at a loss other than to suggest trying
Feliway. Hopefully others here will have more ideas for you.
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*