Old May 28th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Ize in time owt

On May 27, 11:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2010 18:48:50 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie juss putted myownself in a rum upstarez an klozed da dor on me. She
sez Ize in "time owt". Awl I did wuz keep tellin her dat I wuz reddy fur owr
nitely treet ball. Itz not myown fawlt if she didnt unnerstan me.

Korse, I iz sorree bowt da bitin part, but I haz to defend myownself from
unjust imprizonmint.

Sundance

keepink a treet away from kitties is bad.
beauty

Call the sherriff Of Catmerica!
Spring!!

I'm right here. How can I help you, Sundance?

Sheriff Rosco