Old October 25th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Gravity

"Baird Stafford" wrote in message

In article ,
"Yowie" wrote:

snip

Is she just being critical of my clutter? Or is she testing gravity
to see if its still there? Why must she bat stuff to the floor?

I lived with a cat who had the same hobby, once upon a time. I came
to the conclusion that it was "because things make such interesting
noises when they hit the floor," and "there are so many different
*kinds* of interesting noises."

That doesn't work in this case, she's profoundly deaf (being a white cat
with blue eyes.... also makes her very pretty). Perhaps they make such an
interesting pattern when they shatter, and the two-foots have such an
interesting reaction when things shatter :-)

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.