Old January 8th 05, 03:04 AM
Doug Kanter

"Mike Z. Helm" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 03:31:00 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...

Doug Kanter wrote:

The NFRA (National Feline Rifle Association) usually charges nothing
for
youth classes. How old is PC? Even the adult courses are cheap.

PC is 4 1/2 years old. I suspect that he'd really enjoy using a
pistol,
so I'd better get in contact with them right away before he takes
matters
into his own paws.

Pam S.

If he promises to assassinate a dog whenever possible, I'll chip in for
case of ammunition.

He already has a candidate in my daughter's d-thing, Speedy. Speedy
likes
to sneak up behind PC and either woof, or touch him with his cold
husky/shephard nose. PC is not amused.

Pam S. hoping PC doesn't take up target shooting

Dogs *ARE* targets, with fur. There's this category of animals which were
created for us to vent our aggressions against. It includes mosquitoes,
rats, cockroaches and dogs. :-)

Specist!

Anyway, my kitten was shot when I found her. Fortunately it was only
with a pellet gun.

I can tell you one thing about dogs though. If anyone ever attacked me,
my dog would defend me. My cat would probably just watch - until she
realized I couldn't stop her from getting on the kitchen counter. Then
she'd jump up there and kill all my plants.

Yeah....but still....it's a dog. Come on...you know they're vermin. If they
ever had a molecule of nobility, we've bred it out of them. If you want a
real dog, have some real balls. Get a wolf.