Old July 18th 04, 08:11 PM

Gaubster wrote:

From:
Apparently it didn't occur to you that
managing crystals and dissolving them
are two different things.

Of course it did. But you're too busy
putting words into people's mouths to
stop and think, now aren't you?

I did no such thing and I challenge you to prove it.

Let's see what the OP found out:
------------

snip

Looks like they resolved that problem
with the help of the Hill's diets. Once
again, Megan your advice turns out to be
off the mark.

As is typical you use deception to try to win your point (which you
didn't.) You conveniently failed to mention that what the OP wrote about
what was done for his cat and why was posted two days after my post. I
questioned why something was done and he gave me an answer, but here you
are trying to make it look as though he posted that information before I
responded. This is typical of your regular lies and misrepresentations.
It doesn't change the fact that my suggestions for how to treat
constipation and urinary tract issues *are* effective and on the mark.
If a poster takes another approach it doesn't change the validity of
what I say.

...and what research did you do on THIS
particular case?? None, because you
didn't examine the animal personally,
nor did you have access to the cat's
records. Pull your head out, Megan.

I've done plenty of research on how to treat constipation, which is what
this cat had, and have found an approach that works remarkably well
without having to resort to the poor quality prescription foods that so
many vets are brainwashed into recommending. This isn't some incredibly
complicated medical issue and it hasn't been going on for very long. If
the requirement is that we can't give suggestions or advice on health
issues without personally examining the cat or being privy to its
medical records this group would cease to exist. You only put this forth
because you have this pathetic compulsion to be argumentative in spite
of the obvious.

The OP described the results of the cats examination and it's pretty
basic stuff, although compehending basic information is and has for a
long time been above and beyond your abilities.

Again, you're putting words into
people's mouths.

Again, I did no such thing. Prove it or STFU.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing