Old February 9th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Extra purrs and prayers needed, please

So many, many purrs coming your way for your's and DH's peace of mind and
many more that you win the court case by a cat's whisker! We will be
thinking of you and purring for you until then.
Charleen,
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Vecro

"Irulan" wrote in message
I have a court case coming up at the end of March and I would appreciate
purrs and prayers for peace of mind for me and DH. We will probably lose
the case but we are resigned to it. I just need to feel that there is a
light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come