Old January 3rd 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_2_]

Default Snow zoomies

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Adrian wrote:
It has been snowing here over night, when Baggy went out he was zooming
about in the snow and pouncing. He reminded me more of a puppy playing in
the snow. By the time I got the camcorder he'd decided he'd had enough and
came in, I did get a good laugh though.

It hasn't snowed down here yet but when it does the Fabulous Furballs like to
watch the flakes

When it snowed here the other day, it was big huge flakes that were
being blown around by the wind tremendously. The Stripey Thing was
sitting in a window watching the snowflakes and moving his head to
follow them. He was totally mesmerized. I tried not to laugh so as not
to disturb his fun.

Bridget

I'm almost certain Shadow spent part of the night indoors, at 6:30 this
morning I heard the flap click as he went out, the funny thing was so did
Snoopy, she was looking all round probably thinking he'd just come in.

I am sure he did come in, it's warm inside and cold outside? Cat will head
for source of warmth

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs