Old July 25th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I need some purrs/prayers :)

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My diabetes has been giving me a really bad time
these past few days. I've been becoming hypoglycemic
in the afternoons and thank goodness DH is home
or I may have been in a lot of trouble Monday.
Don't remember what happened but I regained my
sanity in the emergency room of the hospital. They
said my blood sugar was down to 21.
Anyway, had another episode this pm but this time
DH knew what to do and I recovered pretty quickly.
I'm getting tired of this. Even Lily looks like she
knows something's wrong with Mama.

Anyway, purrs and prayers are sorely needed so I
can start feeling well soon. Thank you,

Coming very late to this, but many purrs coming over the pond that your
diabetes can be got under control very soon and you will be feeling much
better soon.

Tweed
KFC & Boyfie