Old January 16th 11, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

Fangu furr yurr repuuurrrrt, Unka Fred.
We wuz wundurink
--
Pitô.ônya

"Unclefred" wrote in message
A lot uv things are happening. Today I am making a banner for the
peace
vigil promoting "LET THEM STAY WEEK," (Jan 15th to the 22nd). It's
political and involves getting our government, (Canada's), to allow
foreign war resisters to stay in Canada, in other words sanctuary.
The
majority, (about 2/3), of Canadians support this and parliament has
passed a motion directing the government to allow them to stay, but
the
government still refuses and is deporting many, (not all), war
resisters
to the U.S.
Anyway as someone who left the arms industry years ago for reasons of
conscience, it is a cause that resonates with me.
I am also continuing to teach piano, in a small way. I had been
planning to go to Haiti to teach math & science, possibly music, but
my
Haitian contacts tell me it's not the time to be going there with the
violence around the sham elections.
We have plenty of snow here in Nova Scotia and my bike is broken. I
am
looking for a tuna place, but got a pleasant surprise when the tax
dept.
reviewed my 2009 return and decided that I deserved a larger refund
which I got a few days ago. So I am able to pay some bills and get
food
for another month or two.
I could go on, but I'll stop there.

Fred

Rebecca wrote:

Hihi, Unka Fred! Whutz noo wif yurownself?

Rebecca

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Hihi kitties,
I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can
post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

--
Warmest Regards.
Fred HC