Old October 7th 03, 09:22 AM
Linda Terrell

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 01:12:04 UTC, (Marty) wrote:

Hello, I have a few questions:

How do pet rescue places that don't euthanize keep up with the amount
of cats that come in? Do they stop accepting cats after a certain
amount of time? Is this preferable to euthanizing?

Thanks,
Marty

Well, I know that a lot of the "foster" parents (like me) who work
with
rescue groups end up with a lot of cats. I said I'd never have more
than 4, or 5 or 6 and now it's 7.

One lady has about 70 cats she keeps -- mostly old and sick ones.
But sometimes we just have to say "No" there's no room. What happens
a lot is the various rescue groups in an area spread the cats around.

LT