Old October 8th 03, 09:08 PM
Marty

Default I've spotted a homeless kitty....

Hello,

Behind the apartments I live in, I frequently see a small black cat
with no tags or collar roaming around. I have tried to approach it to
bring it to a shelter, but it is too scared to let me come close
enough. Does anyone have any advice about how to catch this cat? Even
though I can't bring it into my home (because I have already adopted 2
cats, and my landlord won't allow anymore) I'd like to give it a
chance to have a home, and take it off of the streets to prevent it
from having/making more kitties if its not spayed/neutered.

Thanks!
Marty