Old July 16th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Default Pee-Pee Time

On 16 Jul, 02:59, " wrote:
On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By "loathsome thing" I refer, of course, to the cushion.

You see all the other threads with "pee" in the title?? Check them out.

Okay. Thanks for advising me at least not to "seek counselling".

LoL,
I can understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes I think we are so far up our own @rses that we forget that
people have come for some advice(genuine advice I might add)...
I do think we scare people away @ times, all be it
unintentionally...But then again, you don't see some of the idiots who
do drop by.

Goodness me..some people ask for advice, then carry on to say that
they might leave it a few days to see how it turns out, when you are
fully aware that the kitty in question is in dire need of a vet. You
can imagine how much sympathy we feel when they come back a week
later, to tell us that their poor cat crossed the Rainbow Bridge...

They do deserve it IMHO.
Can't think of the name of the post, so I will have a look & pass a
link on for you to read this well discussed recent debate in a moment,
ok?
Sheelagh