Old August 11th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default For all you sci fi freaks

On Aug 11, 11:53*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in messagenews:3491379e-1026-

That's where I got introduced to Graham Norton. *And Ground Force and
Trading Spaces and Home Invaders. *I've always enjoyed at least one
show on their programming, at any given time.

I like "Coupling" too.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Yes. I was actually looking forward to the American version, until I
saw about 10 minutes of it. How can you take something so absolutely
perfect, with loads of innuendo and some not so "innuendo", but not
really alot of "bad" stuff (whatever that is), and completely ruin
it? The show is something of a hit when it aired on BBC-America. Why
mess with a chemistry that worked?

Actually, I know how, put in people who have absolutely no character
whatsoever, do NOT have a character that any viewers might find
offensive, and take out any double entendres so parents won't have to
explain to their children why they are laughing so hard (as though the
kids don't know *exactly* what was being said eye roll).

Same thing with Absolutely Fabulous.

Smokie Darling (Annie)