Old March 28th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Default Good tuna news,

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. I have a call back on one of my applications.
They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. It looks good. I think yor purrs have
been workin. Fangu furry much.

Fangu Mosey. It's werkin. I got 80% on my test, (65% was a
pass),
and many uv da questions were about Window$ XP and VISTA which I have
nevver used. (I run linux since Window$ 98). So I've cleared the
first steps and have an interview soon. It looks very good and I
think I can do well at this.
With the economy the way it is, I am happy with the way things
seem
to be turning out. Keep your paws crossed for me.
--
Peace,
Fred

I haff neffurr stopt, unka Fred.
Juzt leemme kno wen tu uncross mine pawz an shtart wawkin nurrmullee
uhgin..
--
Pitô.ônya

Yew mayke me waff sew hard sumtyes Pitô.ônya ...
Mosey