Old July 23rd 03, 07:13 AM
-L.

Noreen Cooper wrote in message ...
I'm not sure what I'm getting myself in for but here goes. Bear with me
as I summarize a bit of background info.

The kitten can be treated with Advantage, even though it is younger
than the minimum age for on-label use. I would use a half-dose of the
smallest size available (the kit is 7 weeks old, right?).

We have used Advantage on kittens as young as 4 days (one drop),
without ill effects. It is an off-label usage for Advantage, but in
my working experience, it is safe to use in this manner. When faced
with severe anemia and/or death, we took the chance, and it worked.
Been using it like this ever since.

Good luck,

-L.
(Posting from Toronto - I think I'm in love..)