Old September 4th 03, 09:17 PM
Bob Avery

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:29:27 +0100, Peter's Cat ,
tried to sniff my butt and growled:

Bob Avery wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:55:52 -0700, "Cat Protector"
, tried to sniff my butt and growled:

So, did your future wife ask you to get rid of the cats? I myself would not
marry a woman who asked me to do that. I can see how you might have to deal
with some posters wrath here. A lot of cats seem to get dumped over reasons
like this, even though the problem can be solved. I'd think if your future
wife loved you then she'd be willing to keep trying here.

I think if it meant that much to me she would honestly suffer it and
let me keep them. I could never subject her to that. She is miserable
when she is around them, or their fur. It's not fair.

I really don't understand some of the responses I've received. As I
understand it, the terms dumping and abandoning refer to dropping off
your pet in a remote area and taking off.

I never proposed to do that, nor will I. They are my responsibility
and I will see that they are taken care oft, even if I have to have
them euthanized. ( I can't imagine it would ever come to that)

I appreciate those that have offered advice. To the rest of you, I
didn't come here to have my character judged. If you don't have
anything useful to tell me, why post your ridiculous anger?

Maybe people are just annoyed that you'd rather disrupt your cats'
lives by taking them to a new owner than make an appointment with an
allergist? It's disgusting.

Oh great. Another finger pointing individual who thinks I'm scum. What
is it with this group? Seriously, the most irate group of people I've
ever encountered.

Maybe all the funds in your life are tied up in cat care, but I'm sure
allergists aren't cheap and I doubt her poor insurance plan covers it.

I said the allergist was good advice and I will look into it. If my
posts upset you so much, you should really just killfile me.

Bob.