Old April 14th 05, 06:30 AM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
We just got back from H&R Block. We owe *FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED
DOLLARS* to the IRS! thud

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

Are you satisfied with H&R Block? I'm asking because we used to use
them, and every year their rates got higher and higher. We started
taking them to a CPA about five years ago. I was really surprised he
charged us *less* than H&R. One benefit is that he's available for any
kind of question all through the year, and doesn't charge us for that.

My father has to file quarterly taxes and he uses an independent accountant.
She doesn't advertise giving fast refunds - in fact, she doesn't advertise
at all. He seems to be very happy with her services. I'd suggest checking
out an independent accountant rather than one of those firms that advertises
all over the place. But what do I know? I'm apparently related to BobM -
we rent and own Hyundai's. (teasing)

Jill