Old July 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Trish

Default Karma

I posted this in rpca, thought I'd give you all a heads up here, for those
that want to duck and run like last time.

btw whoever thinks they are getting to me through spamming and sending
threats to my e-mail, it isn't working, and honestly, it's amusing to say
the least. Plus, it's a good test to ensure my firewalls and virus
protectors are working.

To rpca: Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
regulars has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and
I'm not referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
come, according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma".
Come out come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...