Old July 30th 05, 11:06 PM
Trish

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:33:15 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

"Trish" wrote in message

Come out come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Apart from you and Mary's followers, does anyone care who Karma is?

I think so. Put this is perspective, Alison. It's not the crime of
the century, but neither is it lawful and socially acceptable
behavior.

Suppose someone had a grudge against an individual in their local
community. They might be tempted to post anonymous fliers on utility
poles, saying this person is a nuisance to the community, here is why,
and here is his address, phone number and place of employment.

The police would not trace the source of these fliers and break the
guy's door down. But they WOULD trace the source, if only to find out
whether the individual is a flake who got slightly carried away, or
someone who might genuinely be obsessed to the point of being
dangerous.

So, yeah, someone is probably checking this out, and we may well learn
the results. Trish seems to know a thing or two.

Charlie

Thank you Charlie. I believe that if people are receiving threats and
certain spamming then no this group has not returned to normal, as some here
may think. Rather a facade has been created. I question that had it been
the personal info any of those who are so willing to bury it, posted over
Usenet, just how quickly would they then say let it drop we want to return
to "normal".