Old December 19th 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

Adrian wrote:
Marina wrote:
wrote:

I remember that! And no box was too small!

Nope. No box was too small.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...11149500jSvWTp

Awww, what a cutie!!! I just love cat-in-a-box :-)

That's one of the best things about having pictures online, you can't
lose them. For years to come, people will be able to see what a
delightful cat, Nikki was.

Yes, for sure. Unfortunately, I have 17 gigs of pics that I've taken
and there's no way I could keep them all online. I pick the best ones
to put in my online albums. But when I had my recent hard drive scare,
I definitely thought that at least I'd still have those few pics.
Unfortunately they are all greatly downsized from the originals.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown