Old December 19th 05, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

"Enfilade" wrote:

Takayuki wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
Mother saw this, and said, "There are *other* boxes . . ." and I saw
that even after all these years of raising children, she still didn't
get it! "Mom," I said, "You still don't get it! ALL the boxes are
his!!"

What you say?!

SOMEONE SET US UP THE SLAP

ALL YOUR BED ARE BELONG TO NOX

FOR GREAT JUSTICE TAKE OFF EVERY KIT

--Fil
remembers when this was making the rounds of my toy-collector board
and also remembers that the villain in the game's name is "Cats"

In case anyone is wondering what we're talking about, it's a weird
Internet phenomenon based on a poorly translated version of an old
video game.

Everyone was passing around this Flash movie that makes fun of the
game:

http://allyourbase.planettribes.game...m/video1.shtml

This was in turn probably based on an earlier Quicktime movie with a
similar theme:

http://www.overclocked.org/OCzerowing.htm