Old December 19th 05, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "ALL YOUR BOX ARE BELONG TO STINKY"

wrote:

What was the game?

And I'm curious what the phrase "all your base are belong to us" was
*meant* to impart.

With a lot of experience in correcting bad English, I'd say it meant
'All your bases belong to us,' but I haven't played the game so don't
know what the bases are. Judging from the videos, this Cats character is
taking over the world.

I am so glad I have three weeks off work now. No more bad English until
9th January. P

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/